Here are some benefits for Digital Mobile Radio:
- You will have at least twice the capacity with Digital Mobile Radio Technology.
- Increased Talk Time: Most radios will go a full shift without recharging.
- Safety: You will be able to communicate instantly using various voice call types even in noisy environments because of enhanced Digital Audio Quality.
- You may communicate with a:
- Private Call
- Group Call
- All Call
- GPS Tracking: with Speed and Boundary Alerts.
- Text Messaging: You may send pre-programmed messages back and forth or create your own with the keypad. This enables communication without voice.
- If someone is talking, or has the push to talk button held down, you may interrupt (break in) to communicate. This is especially useful in an emergency situation where you would take priority, and be able to communicate instantly.
- Increased Range: With your new Digital System you may be able to communicate over previous dead zones.
- Increased Equipment Life: Most radios are water proof, no more ruined radios if they get wet. If a radio gets dirty, wash it off under running water.
- You may remotely disable a radio if it becomes lost. You may remotely enable a radio if it is found.
A little about us – Communications Associates has been in business for more than 37 years supplying radio technology for police departments, fire departments, utility companies, manufacturing facilities, schools, and construction companies. We have certified technicians on staff with a combined experience of over 70 years. From small jobs to the largest projects, your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Contact us to learn more, or fill out the form below: